Here are my 7 simplest ways to build traffic for free.
- Blog commenting – One of the most used campaign to promote your blog is commenting blog posts. This is more effective when commenting relative articles to your topic or niche. In this way, you are leaving a trace of your site at the same time gaining back links directly to your site.
- Directory submission – There are a lot of websites that offers free directory submission. Although it maybe tedious for some to effort, it’s always worth the try. Anyways it’s free.
- Guest posting – You did not just get quick traffic but you also built an authoritative website. It more than an agreement to your fellow bloggers but mutual partnership and relationship, especially if you know a few highly ranked bloggers.
- Make a deal – Exchange link with other bloggers. Tell about your website to your friends, family and colleagues. Ask them to visit sometime.
- Write it down – Prepare personal cards with your website on it. Write it down on your email or forum signature.
- Use social networking – Paste the links of your articles to facebook or twitter. You can also use bookmarking sites in this case.
- Be creative – use alternative methods. Think of any other ideas that can help promoting your blog. Like placing your domain name on anything that leaves your house. Like your car, on your bag’s keychain, print it on your give away mugs, place a tarpaulin outside your garage, etc. The possibilities are virtually limitless