I recently received a mail from a friend asking for an advice if he will sell his web site. Apparently, a certain foreign company is interested in buying his domain name along with all if its content. The price is amounting to $500,000.00 cold cash.
Not to mention that the site is just a year old. He was an SEO specialist and really worked hard putting up and maintaining that site.
DreamHouseWebSolutions.Net is just more than a couple of months as of this writing. So I wasn’t able to resist to know how much is my site’s value is.
With pure curiosity, here are the results. According to:
- http://www.estimurl.com/PH – P27,559. Roughly around $551.18.
- http://www.webworth.info/ – $623.06
- http://www.yourwebsitevalue.com/ – $308.08
- http://www.sitevaluecalculator.com/ – $27.00 – ouch!!!
- http://www.cubestat.com/ – $567.21
- http://www.websiteoutlook.com/ – $599.32
I admit if I were to compare from the price that my friend emailed me, my site’s value is nothing compared to his’ as of the moment. But I am still optimistic and very soon, one day I shall have that the same site value for my site. Or even more.
Let me leave you instead on how a usual site calculator computes the value for all websites.
- It detects first if your site is existing
- Then, an Initial analysis
- Checks site usage
- Popularity, Recognition and Longetivity
- Search Engine Recognition
- Checks inlinks
- Search Engine Qty
- Search Engine Population
- Checks additional inlinks
- Calculates all results
After 60 days, I shall recompute and come back to this page to update my site value.