Introducing yourself to the blogosphere is making a public announcement of your entrance in the world of blogging. Having a good network is at least important as having a good marketing strategy. Networking is the key. If you have a good relationship with many bloggers, site admins and owners, they will be more likely to link your post, recommend your site or even help you sell a product or service.
Here’s how you should plan your message:
- Be straight forward. Aim for a simple and short message.
- Point out that you blog on the same topic.
- Mention your interest in recommending their site to your readers.
- Include your URL either in the message itself or in your signature.
- Show intention of making a good relationship through network.
Here is an example to demonstrate the points I mentioned above:
A pleasant day to you. My name is Louie and I am writing just to introduce my myself. I have a blog in which I also share blog tips, SEO and making money online. I found your contents remarkable and very interesting. I will surely recommend it to my readers.
All the best,
Louie of dreamhousewebsolutions.net